Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage and maintain grow-house protocols for a small, medium, and large-scale cannabis cultivation facilities.
- Perform daily cleaning and sanitation activities throughout the warehouses.
- Perform tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, watering and feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, and inventory management.
- Operate under the high standards our company has for compliance and professionalism.
- General knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Successfully execute integrated pest management (IPM) methods to elimination of types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, etc.
- Successfully execute environmental controls to achieve optimum plant room conditions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Collaborate with management staff to provide timely reporting.
- Assist in government inspections and compliance audits.
- Conduct facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College coursework in an agriculture-related field such as horticulture, botany, biology, agricultural engineering, etc. A Bachelor of Science degree or higher is preferred.
- General farming or greenhouse experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements necessary to the position, including standing for long periods of time, walking the greenhouse, and lifting of 50 pounds.
- Must have very strong and reliable work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation and must live within 30 minutes commute to I-25/Colfax in Denver.
- Must be available to work weekends and a general schedule based around production activities.
Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Total Management Inc.
$30K - $50K
Annual and hourly base salaries do not include monthly or quarterly bonuses.
Covid-19 Vaccine Policy:
* * Silver Stem Fine Cannabis has a mandatory vaccination policy except for medical and/or religious exceptions for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be in the process of getting fully vaccinated prior to the start date. All employees must provide truthful and accurate information about their COVID-19 vaccination status * *