Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Patient intake (Dual and medical licensed locations only)
• Full understanding of our Primary Patient Program and it’s benefits
• Customer check in
• Full understanding of our Silver Seeds membership program and it’s benefits
• Identification verification
• Proper phone and email etiquette
• Full understanding of SSFC’s Vendor and Visitor Check-in Protocol
• Updating online product menus
• In house, Colorado Pot Guide, Leafly, etc.
• Assist with the completion of daily store operations
• Maintaining knowledge of basic company security requirements
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Experience in a similar capacity of front desk / office field
• Knowledge of basic computer functions and working on various software and programs
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have obtained a valid support or key badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division prior to date of hire
• Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
$14.00 - $14.50 hourly base
Annual and hourly base salaries do not include monthly or quarterly bonuses.