Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with seven locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open four new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hearing from you and see you in our Fine team.
The Silver Stem Fine Cannabis (SSFC) Lead Budtender is responsible for representing Silver Stem on the retail level and is the face of our brand.
The SSFC Lead Budtender is responsible for maintaining functionality by delegating tasks to Budtenders, identifying strengths and weaknesses in the team and building on assets. Assist with creating an efficient and fluid store by supporting the Inventory Control Associate, Assistant and Store Managers. Keep clear and consistent communication among all levels of SSFC Staff including Corporate Representatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• All Front Desk Associate duties and responsibilities
Patient intake (Dual and medical licensed locations only)
Full understanding of our Primary Patient Program and it’s benefits
Customer check in
Full understanding of our Silver Seeds membership program and it’s benefits
Proper phone and email etiquette
Vendor and Visitor Check-in Protocol
Updating online product menus
In house, Colorado PotGuide, Leafly, etc.
• All Budtender duties and responsibilities
• Understand and fully utilize SSFC’s Point of Sale (POS) system, Flowhub
Opening and Closing drawers
Utilizing only the register assigned
Dropping cash from drawers
Checking in Primary Patients and Silver Seeds Customers
Using discounts, points, coupons
Adding products into virtual shopping carts in POS
Overseeing returns and implementing the SSFC Return Policy
Troubleshooting our POS system
• Adhere to SSFC cash handling policies and procedures
• Ensure completion of daily store operations
• Assist with daily inventory audit procedures
• Maintain knowledge of basic company security requirements
• Monitor and maintain store presentation
• Assist Inventory Control Associate with product Quality Control (QC) and sales floor stock
• Acting as Manager on duty (MOD) when management is unavailable
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Experience in a similar capacity of retail and customer service
• Knowledge of basic computer functions and working on various software and programs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have obtained a valid key badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division prior to date of hire, or have the ability to upgrade from Support to Key upon hire/promotion
• Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**