Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Perform preventive maintenance and basic repairs to buildings and building support systems, including air-handling equipment, mechanical, plumbing systems and minor electrical troubleshooting and repair.
• Preventative maintenance/repair/replacement on entry doors, garage doors, closures, hardware, and security fencing.
• Perform general building maintenance/repairs including painting, window replacement, door and lock repair/replacement, ceiling and floor tile/plank replacement, drywall repair, and others.
• Service building appliances, furnishings, fixtures, including dishwashers, ovens, refrigerators, office supplies, showers, and restrooms.
• Oversee landscaping maintenance and snow removal.
• Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.).
• Maintains parts, equipment and supplies inventory and reports low supply levels to Supervisor.
• Participate and lead in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
• Sets up for remodel/touch up/special events. Moves store and building furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
• Repairs concrete and asphalt pads, stairs and walkways by removing, replacing, and finishing.
• Ground’s maintenance, including lot clean up, landscaping, weeding, digging, mowing, trimming, fertilization, irrigation troubleshoot and repair, gutter clean-out.
• Maintains communication with other departments, management and employees and notifies them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of operations.
• Completes work orders and standard reporting forms to account for all materials and man-hours incurred. Ensures all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate format. Ensures all required information is documented and archived in accordance with SOP’s.
• Provides status reports to supervisor on progress of job assignments.
• Completes work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
• Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
• Responsible for responding to emergencies 7 days a week as needed. Examples (weekend repairs, break ins)
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Adhere to company mission statement and core values and maintain high ethical standards.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
• Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE); Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Total Management Inc.
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Skills & Qualification
• Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, HVAC, plumbing etc.)
• Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
• Understanding of budgeting and performance management
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities
• Computer savvy
• Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred
• Positive attitude, cooperative nature and self-motivated.
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
• Project planning and management.
• Experience in retail related projects and/or renovations or other front of house customer service type businesses.
• Experience using heavy machinery; forklift, scissor lift, etc. Willing to get certified and maintain certification.
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
• Must have a strong general understanding of the construction industry
• Must be able to work in assigned facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed
• Must be able to acquire MED Employee Badge prior to beginning employment
• Must be able to individually lift 50 lbs. without assistance
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for extended periods of time
• Must have a reliable transportation
$25-$28 per hour.
Annual and hourly base salaries do not include monthly or quarterly bonuses.