Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage and maintain grow-house protocols for a small, medium, and large-scale cannabis cultivation facilities
- Perform daily cleaning and sanitation activities throughout the warehouses
- Perform tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, watering and feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, and inventory management
- Operate under the high standards our company has for compliance and professionalism
- General knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Successfully execute integrated pest management (IPM) methods to elimination of types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, etc.
- Successfully execute environmental controls to achieve optimum plant room conditions
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Collaborate with management staff to provide timely reporting
- Assist in government inspections and compliance audits
- Conduct facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College coursework in an agriculture-related field such as horticulture, botany, biology, agricultural engineering, etc. A Bachelor of Science degree or higher is preferred
- General farming or greenhouse experience is preferred
- Must demonstrate accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to perform physical requirements necessary to the position, including standing for long periods of time, walking the greenhouse, and lifting of 50 pounds
- Must have very strong and reliable work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation and must live within 30 minutes commute to I-25/Colfax in Denver.
- Must be available to work weekends and a general schedule based around production activities.
- Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Total Management Inc.
$15.00 - $16.00 hourly base
Annual and hourly base salaries do not include monthly or quarterly bonuses.