HVAC and Building Maintenance Supervisor
Silver Stem Fine Cannabis Building Maintenance Supervisor Position summary:
Building Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to provide HVAC, electrical system and other building systems maintenance to licensed indoor cannabis production facilities as well as retail facilities in Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• HVAC repair and maintenance of various rooftop package units.
• Maintenance and repair of electrical systems (fuses, breakers, line replacements, etc.)
• Maintenance and repair of plumbing systems (replacing hot water heaters, snaking clogged drains, etc.)
• General handyman projects (construction, painting, door and window repair, etc.)
• Create and maintain maintenance schedules for all systems.
• Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
• Maintain warehouse tools and other equipment such as forklifts and scissor lifts
• Other duties maybe assigned.
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Advanced HVAC experience.
• Heavy electrical repair experience.
• Positive attitude, cooperative nature and self-motivated.
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
• Project planning and management.
• Adhere to company mission statement and core values and maintain high ethical standards.
• Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE); Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Total Management Inc.
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
• Must be able to work in assigned facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed
• Must be able to acquire MED Key Badge prior to beginning employment
• Must be able to individually lift 50 lbs. without assistance
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for extended periods of time
• Must have a liable transportation