Front Desk Associate
Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with six locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open four new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hear from you and see you in our Fine team.
The Silver Stem Fine Cannabis (SSFC) Front Desk Associate is the first representation of Silver Stem to our patrons when they enter our establishment. The SSFC Front Desk Associate has the direct opportunity to set the tone, embody our brand and culture and provide a comfortable environment guaranteeing the return of our customers.
Requirements and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Patient intake (Dual and medical licensed locations only)
• Full understanding of our Primary Patient Program and its benefits
• Customer check in
• Full understanding of our Silver Seeds membership program and its benefits
• Identification verification
• Proper phone and email etiquette
• Full understanding of SSFC’s Vendor and Visitor Check-in Protocol
• Updating online product menus
• In house, Colorado Pot Guide, Leafly, etc.
• Assist with the completion of daily store operations
• Maintaining knowledge of basic company security requirements
• Experience in a similar capacity of front desk / office field
• Knowledge of basic computer functions and working on various software and programs
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have obtained a valid support or key badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division prior to date of hire
• Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
Apply for the position now: