Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with six locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open four new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hear from you and see you in our Fine team.
Cultivation Associate is responsible for general cultivation activities such as general cleaning, mixing soil, planting, pruning, maintaining records, organization and sanitation of the warehouse and equipment on daily basis or as needed. Perform assigned duties in timely manner and strive for a higher productivity.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- College coursework in an agriculture-related field such as horticulture, botany, biology, agricultural engineering, etc. A Bachelor of Science degree or higher is preferred
- General farming or greenhouse experience is preferred
- Accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Reliable transportation and residing within 30 minutes commute to I-25/Colfax in Denver.
- Available to work weekends and a general schedule based around production activities.
- Maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Total Management Inc.
- Perform physical requirements necessary to the position, including standing for long periods of time, walking the greenhouse, and lifting of 50 pounds
- Manage and maintain grow-house protocols for a small, medium, and large-scale cannabis cultivation facilities
- Perform daily cleaning and sanitation activities throughout the warehouses
- Perform grow tasks including: cloning, transplanting, watering and feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, and inventory management
- Operate under the high standards our company has for compliance and professionalism
- General knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Successfully execute integrated pest management (IPM) methods to elimination of types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, etc.
- Successfully execute environmental controls to achieve optimum plant room conditions
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Collaborate with management staff to provide timely reporting
- Assist in government inspections and compliance audits
- Conduct facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary