Retail Associate aka Budtender
Budtender positions now open in Silver Stem Fine Cannabis in Denver, Nederland, Fraser (Winter Park Area) and Littleton.
Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with six locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open four new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hear from you and see you in our Fine team.
The Silver Stem Customer Retail Associate (more commonly referred to as BudTender) is the primary employee that a patron will interact with and will therefore leave the largest impression, with the constant goal of leading the patron to enjoy the experience and return to the establishment in the future. The BudTender is also responsible maintaining functionality, efficiency, and fluidity throughout the store and among different levels of Silver Stem Fine Cannabis employees.
Requirements and responsibilities:
• Valid Support Badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (or have the ability to upgrade from Support to Key upon hire/promotion)
• Colorado Notary or can become a Colorado Notary upon hire/promotion
• Packaging, creating, testing and reviewing marijuana and marijuana infused products
• Thorough understanding of basic computer functions and programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, printing functions, internet/email functions, POS system
• Flowhub, Leafly, Porguide, WeedMaps, Leafbuyer, etc.
• Previous phone and in-person customer service experience
• Friendly but maintain a professional standard
• Be able to memorize and recite pricing, sales, and specials
• Organized, clean, efficient
• Be able to delegate tasks effectively and supervise small groups of employees
• Ensure that tasks are completed satisfactorily
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to communicate direction between management and sales associates
Apply For Our Open Posions Now: