Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with six locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open four new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hear from you and see you in our Fine team.
The Silver Stem Lead Customer Sales Associate (more commonly referred to as Lead Budtender) is responsible for maintaining functionality, efficiency, and fluidity throughout the store and among different levels of Silver Stem employees, with the constant goal of leading patrons to enjoy their experience at the establishment and return in the future. The Lead Budtender must work towards this goal by fully utilizing the other Sales Associates; delegating tasks, identifying and maximizing strengths and weaknesses and keeping clear and consistent communication with management.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- All Front Desk Associate and Budtender Duties
- Valid Key Badge from the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (or have the ability to upgrade from Support to Key upon hire/promotion)
- Colorado Notary or can become a Colorado Notary upon hire/promotion
- Packaging, creating, testing and reviewing marijuana and marijuana infused products
- Monitoring and maintaining stock, quality, records, etc.
- Overseeing returns
- Thorough understanding of basic computer functions and programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, printing functions, internet/email functions, POS system
- Flowhub, Leafly, Potguide, WeedMaps, LeafBuyer, etc.
- Previous phone and in-person customer service experience
- Friendly but maintain a professional standard
- Be able to memorize and recite pricing, sales, and specials
- Organized, clean, efficient
- Be able to delegate tasks effectively and supervise small groups of employees
- Ensure that tasks are completed satisfactorily
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate direction between management and sales associates
- Be able to delegate tasks and supervise small groups of employees