Silver Stem Fine Cannabis is a fast growing chain of marijuana dispensaries with seven locations in Colorado and Oregon with plans to open three new locations within the next year.
Are you highly motivated, organized, tactful, and passionate about the cannabis industry?
We are looking forward to hear from you and see you in our Fine team.
The Silver Stem Fine Cannabis (SSFC) Manager is responsible for representing Silver Stem on the retail level and is the face of our brand.
The SSFC Manager is responsible for maintaining functionality by delegating tasks to Lead Budtenders and Budtenders, identifying strengths and weaknesses in the team and building on assets. Assist with creating an efficient and fluid store by supporting the Inventory Control Associate, Lead Budtenders, Budtenders and other Managers. Keep clear and consistent communication among all levels of SSFC Staff including Corporate Representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes all Budtender and Lead Budtender qualifications/responsibilities.
• Cash Management – Day Time procedures
- Preparing all registers for business, all stocked with change, etc.
- Managing change supply during business hours, including restocking as needed (“change run”)
- Preparing bank deposits as needed
• Cash Management – Closing procedures
- Balancing all registers
- Balancing petty cash
- Balancing change drawer
- Completing cash ledger
- Balancing safe
- Sales Validation and Reporting
- Vendor information stays current
- Product information and titling stays current
- Authorized user management
- Ensuring accuracy of conversion log
- Overseeing Inventory procedures
- Inventory reconciliation
- Reconciliation (Flowhub & METRC)
- Conversion related adjustments (Flowhub & METRC)
- Discrepancies investigation
• Ensuring that all deliveries are properly received (this includes flower, MIPs, accessories, etc.)
• Customer Conflict Resolution
• Brand enforcement
• Silver Stem Policy enforcement
• Employee handbooks
• Budtender SOP
• Lead budtender SOP
• Front desk SOP
• Facilitate Budtender vendor trainings
• Maintaining Medical Members Files
• Ensure that all members’ hard files, Metrc, and Flowhub information is current
• Ensure completion of all checklists; daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• Update Compliance Binder as needed
• Daily entry Incident Log
• Overseeing Closing procedures
- Ensure all product is secured
- Prepare store for closing
• Staff scheduling
• Staff performance management
• Manager calls/meetings
• Payroll submission
• Other duties may be assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Total Management Inc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements
- Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in CO licensed facilities
- Familiar with industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with Flowhub, metrc®, Paylocity and other systems
- Excellent computer troubleshooting, mathematical, language, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Microsoft Excel
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication and attention to detail
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Positive attitude, cooperative nature and self-motivated
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Retail, operations, training and management experience is a plus
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
- Must be able to work in retail facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed
- Must be able to acquire MED Key Badge prior to beginning employment
- Must be able to individually lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for extended periods of time