Best Present for Your Valentine. Getting High Together and Best Cannabis Products for Sex
No, we do not plan to bore you with myths and stories about St. Valentine and the like.
Happy Valentine’s! We will give you practical advice on what to do during this romantic holiday, what presents to pick, fun things to do and how to have a great time.
The first thing you need to plan is picking a gift, and it's better to think about it in advance, rather than on the evening of Feb. 13. The best lifehack here is to leave physical gifts for birthday of your significant other, and on Valentine's go for emotions, great pastime and something that will bring you closer. Here are a few ideas that will help you:
Presents for HIM and for HER.
- Print a photo of the two of you from a memorable time/place/event and make sure to frame it. This will make for a symbolic and romantic Valentine’s Day gift, especially in today’s digital era, when we keep all the photos in our phone, and forget about paper.
- Digital accessories. Any small gadget will come in handy - wireless headphones, fitness bracelet, bluetooth speaker. Your better half may have wanted one for a long time - pick what you feel is right.
- Two tickets to a cool event. It does not have to take place on February 14. The most important thing is to go somewhere together with your loved one, whether it’s a game of a favorite football team, a concert, festival, expo, etc.
- Do not shy away from adult stores. If you have been together for a long time, plan a trip to a sex shop with your partner - it's time to spice up your love life with with a new toy, accessory or lingerie. A joint shop browsing will inspire erotic fantasies to warm you up for the night ahead.
- Warm apparel. Since the winter is not over yet, you can get gloves, a stylish scarf, or fluffy slippers. The gift symbolizes care for each other and will keep your loved one warm even when he/she is not around.
What NOT to get on Valentine’s.
- Bath care products. It is just too trivial. It only works if you occasionally enjoy a bath together and aromas work as aphrodisiacs for you and set a romantic mood.
- Anything hinting at weight. Scales, gym membership, and the like - anything that even slightly hints at being out of shape. You don’t want to offend the person you love.
- Figurines or interior design items with hearts. Incredibly useless things that will collect dust for ages, but cannot be put away to avoid hurt feelings.
- Pendants with heart halves or the like. Jewelry in itself is certainly romantic, but be a little bit original, especially if you know exactly WHAT your loved one wants.
How can I surprise my Valentine? Things To Do On Valentine's Day.
- Walk to a place that has dear memories. Somewhere where you had your first kiss, or first met, or just a place that has a special meaning to both of you, maybe even a different city. You can simply walk around it, or enjoy a picnic, if the weather permits.
- The starry sky. What could be more romantic than cuddling under a warm blanket and looking up at the starry heaven at night. You can go up the nearest hill or get up on a roof. Find an exciting place and pray for good weather! Oh yeah, stock up on wine or coffee.
- Romantic dinner. Option 1. Go to a restaurant, bar or cafe, and don’t forget to book a table in advance - there will be a rush everywhere. If your partner enjoys cannabis - get a little buzz before setting out. It will elevate your senses and stabilize your appetite. But don’t overdo it to avoid munchies. You want to talk, not have a food eating contest.
- Romantic dinner. Option 2. Spend time at home, order pizza, Chinese, sushi, fruit, and desserts - whatever you like. Or you can make it romantic by cooking yourself. You can go for cannabis here but in a different form - add some THC oil to your meal or pick up some edibles. It’is a special night and it doesn’t have to end early. Get some sleep beforehand so you can stay up till the sun comes up, watching your favorite movies and enjoy a shower together and/or give each other messages.
- Sex. This makes for a great ending - or beginning - of your night. All the things you have done throughout the day should have their effect and make for a great climax on this holiday night. Try out new things, embrace each other, do things you always planned to do. Give in to each other.
And if you are lucky to have a companion in life who enjoys cannabis as you do, take a look at our list of top marijuana infused products for intimate pleasure:
- Stratos Energy Pills, Energy sativa - for clear headed, energetic mental high. It starts to act 30 minutes after consumption and lasts for about 4 hours. It will fill you with energy and a feeling of euphoria (Read all about the time of exposure to edibles on the body HERE).
- Chocolate from 1906 High Love - for sensuality. Get lustful like never before with a sensual blend of damiana, catuaba, muira puama, ashwagandha, vanilla and other natural botanicals. These sweets will bring romance as well as sensitivity into your evening. 5mg THC - 5mg CBD per each piece of chocolate (Read about safe dosage of edibles HERE).
- Apothecanna Sexy Time Oil. Sensual and arousing intimacy oil with exotic and wildcrafted plant ingredients to enhance sensitivity and increase blood flow. Jasmine – aphrodisiac, soothing; Coconut – sensual glide, enriching; Argan – deeply nourishing, blood-flow stimulating. Use 15 minutes before intimacy. Massage lightly into the neck, chest, and other erogenous zones. Reapply as needed.
- Evos Lubricant from Evolab. A little goes a long way. With a sinfully smooth, coconut oil based formulation, Evos is perfect for massage, solo play or with a partner or two. Use liberally up to an hour before hitting the sheets. Designed to heighten sensation and intimacy cannabis-infused lubricant and massage oil that brings you and your partner closer together when the moment is just right. The high THC formulation helps ignite energy, sensitivity and passion. Unscented potion.
BEST SEX ENHANCING STRAINS
- Ken's Kush is a potent cannabis strain, which is a cross between Granddaddy Purple with OG Kush and Sour Diesel. Together these parents pass on a flavor profile of sweet berries. This particular flower is great for pre-sex consumption, since it simultaneously provides for relaxation, removes pain and spasms while elevating the mood and stimulating arousal.
- Green Crack's distinctive smell carries an inviting fruity flavor with notes of mango. We recommend this flower as a perfect remedy against fatigue, depression, stress and migraines after a hard day's work. This strain is great for energy and creativity, helping to focus and increasing your strength.
- Dutch Treat Haze is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, bringing the absolute best parts of Super Silver Haze but moderating the Sativa effect with the uplifting yet still Indica-dominant strain Dutch Treat. This flower will engulf you with its powerful waves of energy that envelops the body from head to foot. After a rapid heartbeat and euphoria, a relaxing effect of indica will kick in. Note that this strain is not for the “faint hearted” considering its potency that reaches 26% THC.
- Deep Chunk is a pure indica with strong sedative properties. It will ensure complete relaxation, ridding you of all unnecessary thoughts and emotions. The flower’s effect will stimulate prolonged and more increase love making.
If you are still in doubt, you can use our Strain Guide to pick the perfect flower - it does help.
The listed effects are individual, so consider these points as a general guide, not an instruction. The way each strain effects a person is very individual and depends on many factors.
What to do when you don't have a date for the Valentine’s Day? How to get through it being SINGLE?
- Call up your single friends, pick up some chips and pizza, play video games, smoke some fine cannabis, relax, and forget about what this day is and why it was invented.
- If you still don’t wanna see anyone, dedicate this time for yourself - do what you love and desire. Go shopping and enjoy the holiday discounts. Order food from the best restaurant that offers delivery, a more expensive one than you would normally use - spoil yourself a bit. Sit back and take a relaxing hot bath, play video games or watch movies (avoid dramas!).
- Here is a great ideas - visit your local dispensary and get yourself some of your favorite cannabis products - once again, treat yourself. And keep in mind - you’ll get it at a discount in any case. And this place and the people there will definitely cheer you up.
- Find new friends on your favorite social network. Visit our Facebook and Instagram pages, where there are many of like-minded people. All of them have the similar interests in common and most are probably from your city and state.
We hope this article will give you some ideas and we’d love to hear your feedback on how you spent your Valentine’s. And there is really no need to focus on just one day. Love those around you no matter what, and especially the person next to you - cherish your loved one and make their Valentine’s special this year!
The House Judiciary Committee has approved a bill Wednesday that would decriminalize marijuana at the federal level.
Let's take a closer look at this popular cannabis extract and what we can do with it.
Today, we will cover another amazing cannabis concentrate by the name of rosin.
Today we are going to take a closer look at the exciting concentrate by the name of Live Resin.
The cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S., providing numerous job opportunities. Here is how you can get a job in the nation’s first legal recreational cannabis market - Colorado.
It seems that with the Internet, cannabis legalization, and hundreds of expert articles readily available on the subject matter, these mistakes and various myths and urban legends should have become history but that is not true for many reasons.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Wednesday to advance legislation that would allow banks to provide services to cannabis companies in states where it is legal.
2019 was a big year for us here at Silver Stem. We opened two brand new stores this year to fulfill the demand for high quality flower and cannabis products.
There is never a good reason NOT to have a spontaneous romantic evening with your partner, followed by passionate and naturally enhanced love making.
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm 25% OFF Flower
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm $5 OFF Live Resin or cartridge
Enjoy wax and shatter grams from our beloved partner El Sol Labs - now at the most incredible price.
25% OFF one item or Buy 2, get 1 on all Locol Love products.
Permanent discount for military and veterans
Check out our new and improved dispensary and get a sweet deal
Visit our Denver SW location and get 20% off all Locol Love products
We strive to honor every American who served their country with easy access to cannabis
Visit our store near Winter Park and enjoy an amazing deal on the carefully selected flower from a legend: