HOW TO SAFELY USE CANNABIS DURING A PANDEMIC
Puff, puff, pass is a thing of the past! If you plan to smoke socially, be prepared!
• Avoid sharing your smoking/vaping accessories and joints.
• If you must share, thoroughly wipe down the mouthpiece of your smoking/vaping device with alcohol and let air dry before the next person takes a hit. You can use alcohol wipes that are commonly found in First Aid kits or just use the rubbing alcohol that you keep around to clean your pieces. Double check that it is at least 60% alcohol, which is the lowest limit recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for sanitization purposes.
• Keep alcohol wipes handy in your pocket if you share your smoking accessories.
• If you like to smoke in groups remember to space yourselves 6 feet apart per recommendation by the CDC. This will minimize your chances of coming into contact with the virus.
• Did you rip it a little too hard and are coughing? Make sure to turn away from anyone nearby and cough into your elbow. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water once you have recovered.
• Are you standing next to the person coughing after a big hit? Give them extra space!
• Everyone should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water after completing a group smoke session.
Need to swing by your favorite dispensary for some extra goodies during this stressful time?
• Place an order online to limit your exposure to others in public! Check out silverstemcannabis.com for your sweet local deals.
• While you’re at the dispensary do not touch the display counters.
• If you accidentally touch the display cases, feel free to use the hand sanitizer provided by the dispensary.
• Wash your hands after handling cash.
We have also provided Social Distancing markings on the sales floors of all our dispensaries. Please respect fellow shoppers safety by standing on marked X's. Please and thank you!
A growing number of middle-aged women are turning to marijuana to help soothe symptoms of menopause, new research indicates.
Find out how long can you store your cannabis.
Littleton voters overwhelmingly approved ballot questions allowing the sale of recreational marijuana.
A simple guide to help you understand the difference between the two cannabinoids.
Five out of five have voted yes on marijuana legalization.
Can you do it? Should you do it? Find out.
We continue our terpene series with the humulene terpene.
Having sex while under the influence of cannabis is a whole experience.
Medical cannabis can be used by humans and animals alike.
Enjoy 7 new deals - one for every day of the week
Permanent discount for military and veterans