What Does Cannabis Legalization on Federal Level Mean for Consumers and America as a Whole?
Everyone who lives in a state where medical marijuana is legal, often face various difficulties when leaving his state.
As you know - and in case you do not, you should - transporting cannabis or other products containing THC outside the state is prohibited, even if both states legalized it in some or all forms. Unfortunately, some patients whose well being depends on cannabis have trouble leaving their state and medicine for a prolonged period of time.
How could a government decision to legalize marijuana in the whole country improve the life of Americans?
1. Benefits for medical patients. A resident of any state will be able to receive decent and safe treatment at any time anywhere in the 50 states. Families will no longer be forced move to a state where marijuana is legal due to a medical need of a family member.
2. Lower prices. In connection with the opening of new markets, there will be more players on the market who will subsequently offer goods at a more competitive price.
3. Wide product range. Since companies that create marijuana infused products, concentrates, or grow flower can not transport them across state lines, consumers are limited to what is made in their state only. If the borders were to be opened, everyone could enjoy a greater choice in cannabis and mips.
4. Pharmaceuticals and research. Easier access to the healing qualities of cannabis and the ability to do uninhibited research is priceless. The progress of the whole field of using marijuana for medical purposes will make a tremendous leap.
5. Work. Currently many companies pursue a policy of not employing or dismissing people who consume marijuana for recreational or medical purposes. Taking it off the substance list will provide more opportunities for personal freedom and human rights, and make sure the companies respect individual free will and the right of self-determination.
6. Taxes, Financing, Investment. Due to federal restrictions, large financial institutions are afraid to come near the cannabis industry. That means no low interest loans to grow. The customers can’t even use their credit cards, which means a cash only business, which, in turn, requires more security and more spending cots.
But that’s just a tip of the iceberg. The more important point is that cannabis is and will always be bought - the only difference is where will the profits go. Will the taxes from its sale go to resolve local budgetary issues or will there be no profits at all with money going to criminals? Legal cannabis means taxes, accountability, and most importantly - jobs. And lots of them.
It is up to you to decide whether cannabis should become legal on the federal level. Just make sure your decision is based on facts.
There is never a good reason NOT to have a spontaneous romantic evening with your partner, followed by passionate and naturally enhanced love making.
Due to the recent health scare of vaporizer cartridges causing lung problems and respiratory issues, we here at Silver Stem want to assure our customers of the safety of the products we carry and sell.
It’s 2019 and some things are better left in the past, especially considering that most of them have never been true in the first place.
Today we will talk about the fun part of infused cooking - our list of top 5 quick and easy recipes.
There is currently plenty of edibles and other cannabis products available at dispensaries with new ones popping up every month.
There are numerous ways to cook using cannabis - you can simply decarboxylate your raw material in an oven, infuse it into oil, make it into butter and so on.
It’s been a long and tough road for cannabis legalization in Colorado - from medical cannabis becoming legal in 2000, to becoming the first state to legalize and implement recreational cannabis cultivation, retail, and manufacturing in 2014.
Picking the right marijuana concentrate is only a part of the task if you want to get the most out of it. Proper storage is a crucial element.
Plenty of people enjoy cannabis for medical purposes as well as recreational. The latter might have various uses and one of them is to boost creativity and relax
Throughout September visit our Northfield location for an amazing deal on delicious edibles from 1906 Highs.
Happy Labor Day!
Stop by for some PHINE cannabis!
Come Celebrate Labor Day with Us!
Come celebrate Labor Day with Silver Stem Fine Cannabis.
Enjoy select strains from Silver Stem Fine Cannabis for just $99 an ounce.
Buy O.pen Craft Cartridge and get your choice of a 2.0 battery or 10 pack pressie for a penny.
Buy your favorite Silver Stem strains at a special price.
All weekend long, take advantage of our flower special - get any Silver Stem gram for $5.
This weekend, enjoy ALL Silver Stem Fine Cannabis strains on special tier at our Sheridan location.