What Does Cannabis Legalization on Federal Level Mean for Consumers and America as a Whole?
Everyone who lives in a state where medical marijuana is legal, often face various difficulties when leaving his state.
As you know - and in case you do not, you should - transporting cannabis or other products containing THC outside the state is prohibited, even if both states legalized it in some or all forms. Unfortunately, some patients whose well being depends on cannabis have trouble leaving their state and medicine for a prolonged period of time.
How could a government decision to legalize marijuana in the whole country improve the life of Americans?
1. Benefits for medical patients. A resident of any state will be able to receive decent and safe treatment at any time anywhere in the 50 states. Families will no longer be forced move to a state where marijuana is legal due to a medical need of a family member.
2. Lower prices. In connection with the opening of new markets, there will be more players on the market who will subsequently offer goods at a more competitive price.
3. Wide product range. Since companies that create marijuana infused products, concentrates, or grow flower can not transport them across state lines, consumers are limited to what is made in their state only. If the borders were to be opened, everyone could enjoy a greater choice in cannabis and mips.
4. Pharmaceuticals and research. Easier access to the healing qualities of cannabis and the ability to do uninhibited research is priceless. The progress of the whole field of using marijuana for medical purposes will make a tremendous leap.
5. Work. Currently many companies pursue a policy of not employing or dismissing people who consume marijuana for recreational or medical purposes. Taking it off the substance list will provide more opportunities for personal freedom and human rights, and make sure the companies respect individual free will and the right of self-determination.
6. Taxes, Financing, Investment. Due to federal restrictions, large financial institutions are afraid to come near the cannabis industry. That means no low interest loans to grow. The customers can’t even use their credit cards, which means a cash only business, which, in turn, requires more security and more spending cots.
But that’s just a tip of the iceberg. The more important point is that cannabis is and will always be bought - the only difference is where will the profits go. Will the taxes from its sale go to resolve local budgetary issues or will there be no profits at all with money going to criminals? Legal cannabis means taxes, accountability, and most importantly - jobs. And lots of them.
It is up to you to decide whether cannabis should become legal on the federal level. Just make sure your decision is based on facts.
Today, we will cover another amazing cannabis concentrate by the name of rosin.
Today we are going to take a closer look at the exciting concentrate by the name of Live Resin.
The cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S., providing numerous job opportunities. Here is how you can get a job in the nation’s first legal recreational cannabis market - Colorado.
It seems that with the Internet, cannabis legalization, and hundreds of expert articles readily available on the subject matter, these mistakes and various myths and urban legends should have become history but that is not true for many reasons.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Wednesday to advance legislation that would allow banks to provide services to cannabis companies in states where it is legal.
2019 was a big year for us here at Silver Stem. We opened two brand new stores this year to fulfill the demand for high quality flower and cannabis products.
There is never a good reason NOT to have a spontaneous romantic evening with your partner, followed by passionate and naturally enhanced love making.
Due to the recent health scare of vaporizer cartridges causing lung problems and respiratory issues, we want to assure our customers of the safety of the products we carry and sell.
It’s 2019 and some things are better left in the past, especially considering that most of them have never been true in the first place.
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm 25% OFF Flower
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm $5 OFF Live Resin or cartridge
Enjoy wax and shatter grams from our beloved partner El Sol Labs - now at the most incredible price.
25% OFF one item or Buy 2, get 1 on all Locol Love products.
Permanent discount for military and veterans
Check out our new and improved dispensary and get a sweet deal
Visit our Denver SW location and get 20% off all Locol Love products
We strive to honor every American who served their country with easy access to cannabis
Visit our store near Winter Park and enjoy an amazing deal on the carefully selected flower from a legend: